Official Score Report
Candidates are emailed an Unofficial Score Report within ten business days of the test administration. Official Score Reports are sent automatically to the university or certifying institution specified on the candidate’s registration form. If candidates do not specify an institution and decide to do so after the test, they must request a score report. If candidates need to send their scores to more than one institution, they will need to request additional score reports separately.
Request for Re-evaluation
- Candidates who wish to have their scores re-evaluated must submit the request form with payment within 20 business days of the test. Telephone requests are NOT accepted.
- Listening and Reading tests can be re-evaluated for a $45 fee for each test; however, because the tests are multiple-choice, it is extremely unlikely that an error was made in calculating scores.
- The writing paper can be re-evaluated for a $70 fee; however, please note that the paper was originally scored by two trained readers who conferred before assigning the final score.
- The speaking test can be re-evaluated for a $70 fee; however, the speaking test was originally evaluated by two trained interviewers who conferred before assigning the final score.
- If the score is changed as a result of the re-evaluation, the candidate will receive a refund for the re-evaluation fees.
- Language Testing Services is not able to provide feedback regarding the candidate’s performance.
- Re-evaluation requests and fees may be submitted online or by mail.
Request to Transfer Registration
Candidates unable to attend their scheduled test session may pay to transfer their registration to another scheduled test session. Registrations must be transferred to a test session that is scheduled within one year of the request.
Listening, Reading and Writing - $60.00
Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking - $120.00
Writing Only - $30.00
Speaking Only - $60.00
Requests to transfer a registration may be made prior to the test session or within five business days of a missed test session. Requests made more than five business days after the test session cannot be processed.
The request form and payment must be received for the request to be processed. Please note that transfer fees are non-refundable.